JCAA Structural focuses on client relations and offers structural design of full buildings and structures.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual who can manage a project with oversight from proposal phase
to construction administration.
- Structural Engineering Design of full building structures
- Production of Structural Drawings
- Field inspections and assessments
- Prepare and review engineering reports and specifications
- Coordinate with Architects, contractors, and engineering consultants.
- Oversee project deadlines and work with team members to ensure on-time delivery to client
- 2-10 years of experience in Structural Engineering with technical knowledge of commercial
building design is required.
- EIT certification, PE preferred
- Experience with Structural engineering design software (Ram, Risa, Tedds)
- Drafting ability with Revit experience given preference, applicants must be proficient with
Revit or AutoCAD.
- Undergraduate or masters degree in Civil/Structural Engineering from an accredited university
- Applicants should demonstrate strong leadership, design, and communication skills.
- Valid Drivers license
May be required to wear Personal Protection
Equipment (PPE) including but not limited to,
flame resistant clothing, hard hat, and protective footwear.
May require occasional evenings and weekends with
overtime expectations varying with workload.
May be required to travel to off-site locations.
May be required to lift equipment up to 35lbs.
If you are interested and qualified for this position, please respond with a cover letter, resume, and
work experience to email@example.com